Sunday 13 May 2012

{sneak peeks}

When I create something that I fall in LOVE with I find it sooooo hard to keep it underwraps that I find my self taking sneaky photos so I can share a little of it with you without giving it all away.

Over the weekend you may have seen a little {sneak peek} I posted of the invites that I'm woking on for my beautiful niece's 1st bithday...

Ps...I LOVE instagram!!
I love everything about these invites, the delicate flowing font of Olivia's name, the soft florals of the material I attached, the stitching detail and roughed up edges that add a little texture...and of course the handmade bow and pearl detail!

The floral material used will be the inspiration for the rest of the styling that I'll be doing for the party too...and I'm  just a little excited about putting it all together...ok I lie...I'm ALOT excited to see how it all comes together!! So stayed tuned as I might drop a few more {sneak peeks} from time to time ;)

During the week I also revealed that I was working on some Alice in Wonderland inspired invitations and other matching party goods...well the invites are complete and will be heading out to the guests very soon, so I thought I would share with you this very little {sneak peek}...

Custom made 'Open Me' Tags
Instead of the traditional method of putting the guests names on the actual invite, I suggested that we do something a little different and make cute little tags to be attached with ribbon around the envelope (guests name to be popped on the back)....a little something to draw the guest into the rabbit hole maybe....?

I'm really excited about working on and making the rest of the party pieces to match this theme....and as soon as I can I will pop some pics up of the ACTUAL invite :)

***Update***

I can reveal the design of the actual invinte now...would love to hear your thoughts :)

Alice In Wonderland 'Mad Hatters Tea Party' invite and
'Open Me' envelope tags
*another Instagram pic...told you I love it!*


Until next time, Stay Prettie

Jodie-lee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment