Tuesday 27 March 2012

Easter Fun

Image found via
http://ourvintageaffair.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/march-tag-challenge-easter-tag.html
I swear since Boxing Day last year I have seen Easter through out the supermarkets... there is just never enough time to get over one major holiday before the other is being thrown in your face. Don't get me wrong, I love celebrating Easter and Christmas and other hoildays, but all at the right time and not 3 months in advance thank you ;)

So after seeing the increasing amounts of Easter Eggs and Hot Cross Buns (I had my first of the 'season' over the weekend...I'm so glad they don't make them year round they are just too easy and delious to eat!) Miss Kirby has started asking about the Easter Bunny and telling me that he is bringing her chocolate!

Last year she was still too little to understand who the Easter Bunny was, but she sure did enjoy the eating chocolate part....
 

Easter morning 2011...and egg for each hand, thats how you do it! lol
Due to our packing and moving that is happening at the moment (blah!) I haven't been able to do any easter deocorating...but I have been planning it so that when we move in next week I can get it organised and ready (will definately blog about it :D)... including a little Easter table that I'm hoping to set up when we have family over for an Easter dinner.

We managed some Easter colouring today :)
So to get into the celebrating and decorating, I thought I might share with you some of the Easter fun (and FREE printables) that I love and some new things I will be trying out too...

Last year I found this super cute print which is from Le Papier Studio. It is a free printable which you can print and frame your self...a small touch, but a very cute one!



Find this printable HERE
I also discovered these last year too....very cute Easter colouring in pages by the very talented Style Me Gorgeous. You will not only find Easter colouring pages here, but also for other occasions too. These are free for you to download, print and colour!

Love these colouring pages :)

Bianca from A Little Delightful has posted some fun craft and cooking activities recently including this very cute Easter Garland that can be painted and then hung for you to admire. You can find the download for these cuties HERE

Image via http://alittledelightful.blogspot.com.au/
 Also over on Bianca's blog you will find a little tutorial for these amazing looking carrot meringues...I am in love and am going to attempt them once we are in the new place :) You can find the tutorial HERE.


Image via: http://alittledelightful.blogspot.com.au/


This is a yummy treat that I tried out last year and was a hit! Mini Easter Cheescakes. you can find the recipe HERE.

Image via taste.com.au 
I'd love to hear your thoughts on these Easter activities, or even what some of your favourite pages/blogs are for Easter fun! :)

Stay Prettie

Jodie-lee

No comments:

Post a Comment