Monday 16 April 2012

Easter hopped on by.

Easter this year came just a week after we moved house!! We welcomed my family into 'Box City' as I've been calling it, for a yummy home cooked meal of roasted chickens and veggies (I must say my roast chickens are pretty good...simple and easy flavouring, but AMAZING taste!!lol!) and I decorated a little with cute little Easter table.

Styled by Leegirl Pretties

My cute little bunnies from Mini Style with a stunning bow
made by Two Little Bubbles...with Macaron's from Andre's Macarons in the back ground!





Another little bunny...in the background there is also a nest of fairy floss
and chocolate bird eggs..and a sweet little mumma birdie from Little Big Company
 





Chocolate eggs filled with Vanilla mousse and a pretty little tea pot
filled with Easter flowers and Gerberas (one of my faves!)






Can't forget the hot cross buns and a good old Lindt bunny!



I hope you enjoyed! 

Stay Prettie,

Jodie-lee xo


No comments:

Post a Comment