Tuesday 7 February 2012

Valentines Photo Shoot



I mentioned in my post yesturday about the product photoshoot I was styling for the Valentines Day inspired range from Two Little Bubbles .... Well the AMAZING Karen from 21 Dreams Design & Photography has done a fantastic job...not to mention got them back to us SUPER quick!! 

From the hundreds of photo that were to be chosen from, Melanie has managed to pick her top 25 and has posted them to an album on her Facebook page.

I thought I would share a few of my faves.... PLease be warned there are a few ;) 

ps. how cute are our little models ;)  ...not bias much lol! 

  

















BIG Thank yous to:

** Our AMAZINGLY super cute models, including Mr B. who was kindly lent to us by his awesome mummy from Mel & Bel
** Andres Macarons who helped us out with a last minute order of their DELISH Strawberries & Cream Macarons ... seriously, check them out they are A M A Z I N G!!

And a MASSIVE thank you to my wonderful sister Melanie, for giving me the opportunity to show off the creative/styling side of Leegirl Pretties... I am so proud of myself for being able to produce something that looks so wonderful (well I think so anyway) and I can not wait to pursue this side of my creativity more!

I would love to hear your thoughts, and should you have any questions about any products included in the shoot please don't hesitate to contact me (leegirlpretties@hotmail.com)

Jodie-Lee
oxox



No comments:

Post a Comment